Making changes to your shift, such as the pay rate or the start and end-time, will vary upon your shift's booking status.
Making changes to a booked shift
Please contact customer support to make any changes to a shift that has already been booked so we can help you coordinate the changes with our healthcare professional.
If you need to adjust the start/end-times to a completed shift at shift end, you may do so when signing the professional's digital timesheet in the professional’s app on their mobile phone. Instructions to do this can be found in the guide: Digital Timesheets.
- If you need to extend the shift end time more than 2 hours beyond the scheduled end time, please contact customer support for assistance.
Making changes to an unbooked shift
To adjust the shift's start or end time you will need to remove your shift and repost it, check out this guide to see details.
To learn how to change your charge rates, please visit this guide here.
- Open the Clipboard Health app (desktop only)
- Locate the calendar on the left menu bar
- Select the shift's worker type above the calendar
- Select a date on the calendar
- Select the shift from the right-hand menu to see a drop-down with the shift's details.
- Select Remove shift
- Add notes and select Yes, remove shift.