Some shifts require that you confirm your attendance with the facility via an attendance confirmation notification. If you receive an attendance confirmation notification, please respond to the notification as soon as possible.
- You must confirm your attendance or cancel your shift before the notification expires (you will see a time limit within the notification).
- If you are late, and did not confirm your attendance for your scheduled shift and are replaced by another worker, you may be sent home without compensation (you'll receive a notification that you have been unassigned when this occurs).
How to respond
Upon receiving this notification, you will have the option to confirm your attendance or cancel the shift. Contacting the facility or the Clipboard Health support team directly will not substitute a response to the notification.
Confirm Your Attendance
Tap the attendance confirmation notification to open the shift details.
Review the shift details of your upcoming shift.
Tap the blue Confirm Attendance button.
Alternatively, you can open the Clipboard Health app > tap My Shifts > select your upcoming shift > tap the blue Confirm Attendance button. Your attendance will be confirmed and you will be expected to arrive for your shift.
Cancel the Shift
- Tap the attendance confirmation notification to open the shift details.
- Scroll down and tap Cancel this shift.
- Select a cancellation reason and provide more details as prompted.
- Tap the blue Cancel Shift button.*
*Cancellations may impact your attendance score. Learn more about your attendance score here.
What happens if you don't respond
After the attendance confirmation notification expires (you will see a time limit within the notification), the shift will be offered to other workers on the platform to book.
- You will not be unassigned until a replacement has booked the facility's shift.
- If you are unassigned, you will receive a notification and be subject to our attendance rules.