After submitting a dispute, the status of your invoice will reflect one of three color-coded status messages:
- Review of Corrections Pending (Yellow)
- Action required (Red)
- No action required (Green)
Locating your status
- Open the Clipboard Health admin portal (desktop only)
- Select Billing from the left menu-bar.
- Go to your Invoice History.
- Select Check Disputes on Bill Terms in the upper right-hand corner.
You will be navigated to Bill Terms, where you can identify the status of your dispute based on the descriptions below.
Review of Corrections Pending
- A yellow "Review of Corrections Pending" tag indicates your dispute is still pending review.
- A billing representative will review your details and approve or reject the dispute.
- You will be notified of the outcome or next steps directly through Bill Terms.
- A red "Action Required" tag indicates there is additional action required on your behalf in order to resolve the dispute.
- Take the requested action to continue the review process.
No action required
- A green "No action required" tag indicates a decision has been reached and there is no further action required.