Select facilities now allow you to clock out with a digital timesheet, instead of submitting a picture of a paper timesheet. This feature will improve the accuracy and speed of your pay.
Note: This feature is currently available in select locations only. If it is not available at your facility, you will continue to follow our general timesheet guide here.
How to complete a digital timesheet
At the end of your shift, you'll request a digital signature instead of submitting a paper timesheet.
- Open the Clipboard Health app on your phone
- Select the shift in progress
- Tap "Clock Out"
- Tap "Get Facility Signature"
- Bring your mobile device to an authorized facility employee to review your times. They will type in their name and edit your times (if they are inaccurate).
- The authorized facility employee will sign their name and submit.
- You will receive your InstantPay for the shift!