Select facilities now allow you to clock out with a digital timesheet, instead of submitting a picture of a paper timesheet. This feature will improve the accuracy and speed of your pay.
Note: This feature is currently available in select locations only. If it is not available at your facility, you will continue to follow our general timesheet guide here.
How to clock out
At the end of your shift, you'll request a digital signature instead of submitting a paper timesheet.
- Open the Clipboard Health app on your phone
- Select the shift in progress
- Tap "Clock Out"
- Tap "Get Facility Signature"
- Bring your mobile device to an authorized facility employee to review your times. They will type in their name and edit your times (if they are inaccurate).
- The authorized facility employee will sign their name and submit.
- You will receive your InstantPay for the shift!