If you need a proof-of-earnings statement that shows the income you earned through the Clipboard Health platform, you can submit a request through the app by following the steps below. This guide will also explain how to update the name and address on your proof-of-earnings if they are incorrect.
Request your proof-of-earnings
- Open the Clipboard Health app
- Select My Account
- Select the Payroll tab
- Now select Proof of Earnings
- Set your desired start/end date
- Select "Email me my proof of earnings"
Note: If your account is deactivated, please contact our support team for further assistance.
Updating your name and address
To update the name on your proof-of-earnings, you will need to submit a request to our support team so they can process the name change internally. However, you can update your address through the app at any time.
- To update the address on your proof-of-earnings, you must first update the address on your account through the steps detailed here.
- After updating your address, request a new copy of your proof-of-earnings by following the steps at the beginning of this guide.