Updating your facility's COVID-19 status allows you to communicate relevant information to workers, including whether or not your facility is COVID active or inactive, and if COVID testing is available onsite. This information will be visible to the healthcare professional when they are reviewing your shift's information and also ensures the correct hazard fee(s) are charged (if applicable).
How to update your COVID status:
For mobile users
- Open the Clipboard Facility app on your phone
(Scan code with your phone to download)
- Select Account > COVID-19 status and info
- Toggle the COVID status and fill out the relevant details if setting your status to active.
- Select Update to save your changes.
For desktop users
- Open the Clipboard Health web portal
- Select Management > COVID from the left menu-bar
- Toggle the status to Yes, next to "Is COVID active" and fill out the relevant details if setting your status to active.