Updating your facility's COVID-19 status allows you to communicate relevant information to professionals, including whether or not your facility is COVID active, and if COVID testing is available onsite. This information will be visible to the professionals when they are reviewing your shift's information.
How to update your COVID status:
For mobile users
- Open the Clipboard Facility app on your phone
(Scan code with your phone to download)
- Select Account > COVID-19 status and info
- Toggle the COVID status and fill out the relevant details if setting your status to active.
- Select Update to save your changes.
For desktop users
- Open the Clipboard Health web portal
- Select Management > COVID from the left menu-bar
- Toggle the status to Yes, next to "Is COVID active" and fill out the relevant details if setting your status to active.