Clipboard Health will occasionally send you notifications regarding your account status and other important information, so we always recommend that you keep your notifications enabled. You may also need to receive notifications from a workplace when discussing the check-in process or other shift-related topics through our in-app chat feature.
Note: Workers in select locations can now access our new Notification Center. More details below.
- Open the app and select My Account (bottom-right)
- Tap the "Privacy and Notifications" section
- Select "Notification Preferences"
- Adjust notifications to your preference
In addition to the notification preferences above, workers can now find critical notifications for up to 30 days in our new Notification Center via the mobile app.
- Open the Clipboard Health mobile app
- Tap the notification bell icon at the top left of the Find Shifts and My Shifts tabs
The alerts in your Notification Center will be available regardless of your account preferences to ensure you can access important alerts at all times. For now, you will only see alerts about your booked shifts that have been canceled by the workplace, but additional notification types will be added in the near future!