The My Account page in the Clipboard Health app is where you'll go to manage and make changes to the various settings of your account. This article contains the list of options you'll find under My Account.
Click any of the links below to learn more about each option.
- Documents: Upload and manage all of your completed, pending, or rejected documents.
- Payroll: Manage your payroll settings.
- Address: Update your current location.
- Profile: Update contact info, view your license detail and account rating.
- Refer a Co-Worker: Access your unique referral code to share with others.
- Privacy and Notifications: Manage your notification settings.
- Help-Center: Find resources to resolve any issues or concerns.
You can also:
- Logout of your account
- Check and update your App version*.
*If you see there is a "new update available", click the link to update your app. Having the latest version of the app ensures you have the latest features and bug fixes.