Your location preferences determine where your search for shifts will be focused. You might need to adjust these settings if you can't see any available shifts in your area.
- Address = Where you are currently located.
- Distance Preference = How far from your address you are willing to travel.
You can change these settings to broaden your search and even work out of state.
Changing your address gives us a starting point on where to set your search.
- In the Clipboard Health app, select My Account (bottom-right)
- Locate and tap "Address"
- Select Edit and update your address or "Use your current location"
Adjusting your preference allows you to narrow or expand your search anywhere from 1 -150 miles.
- In the Clipboard Health app, select Find Shifts (bottom-left)
- Tap "Showing open shifts within (miles)"
- Adjust your preferred distance by sliding the scale and select Update
Working out of state
If you have a license in more than one state, or a license that applies to multiple states, you can start searching for shifts out of state after our team has verified your licenses. Click here to learn more about working in multiple states.