If you can't see any open shifts in the "Find Shifts" calendar, the reason is almost always going to be one of two things:
- There are currently no shifts available in your area.
- There are shifts in your area, but your account needs troubleshooting.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to address these issues.
Confirm your address
- Click here to learn how to view your home address.
- Make sure you have entered a complete and valid address.
Increase your Distance Preference
- Click here to learn how to increase your Distance Preference.
- Changing this will allow you to see if you can find shifts outside of your immediate area.
Change your home address
- Click here to learn how to change your home address.
- Changing this will allow you to see if you can find shifts away from your home address.
Confirm your license details
- Click here to learn how to view your State License details.
- Ensure your license is not expired and has the correct state.
- Contact our support team if you need to make changes.
Confirm you have submitted all your documents
- Click here to learn how to view your documents.
- Upload any documents that indicate they are expired or missing.
Confirm your payroll is setup
- Select My Account and locate the "Payroll" section.
- Follow the prompt to setup your payroll if you see a message indicating "You have not completed your Stripe signup."
- If you do not see this message, it means your payroll is already set up.
If you are still unable to see any shifts under the "Find Shifts" calendar after following the steps above, please contact our support team for further assistance.