If you can't see any open shifts in the "Find Shifts" calendar, the reason is almost always going to be one of two things:
- There are currently no shifts available in your area.
- There are shifts in your area, but your account needs troubleshooting.
We will show you how to confirm and address which of these two issues you might be experiencing and how to resolve it so that you can find shifts in your calendar.
Confirm that shifts are available
- In the Clipboard Health app > select Find Shifts (bottom-left of the screen)
- Switch to the Map view
If the facilities around you show a zero "0"
- This means there are currently no shifts in your area.
- Try to increase your Distance Preference to see if you can find shifts outside of your immediate area, or check back again later.
- Change your home address to search for shifts in another area.
If the facilities around you show any number greater than "0"
- Continue reading the section below.
Check your settings
Confirm your address
- In the Clipboard Health app, select My Account.
- Locate the "Address" section and check if your address is correct.
Confirm license details
- Select My Account and locate the "Profile" section.
- Confirm that your State License is not expired and has the correct State.
- Click our contact button to make changes if needed.
Confirm your documents
- Select My Account and locate the "Documents" section.
- Check if you are missing any documents and upload them if needed.
Confirm payroll is setup
- Select My Account and locate the "Payroll" section.
- Follow the prompt to setup your payroll if you see a message indicating "You have not completed your Stripe signup."
- If you do not see this message, it means your payroll is already set up.
If you are still unable to see any shifts under the "Find Shifts" calendar, please contact our support team for further assistance.