Here are the most common issues you may encounter with your Stripe account and what you can do about them.
- I can't access / log into my Stripe account
- I can't send money to my bank account or debit card
- Stripe has blocked my account
I can't access / log into my Stripe account
If you changed your phone number, forgot your password, or can't log into your Stripe account for any other reason, please contact Stripe's customer support team.
I can't send money to my bank account or debit card
You may be restricted from sending money to your bank account if:
- The financial information (bank account or debit card) on your account is no longer valid
- Your bank is blocking transfers from your Stripe account.
In both scenarios, you should contact your bank or card issuer for assistance.
Note: You may also be unable to send money to your bank/debit card if you have not finished setting up your account or Stripe is in the process of reviewing your account. Please finish setting up your account or contact Stripe for a status of your account's review.
Stripe has blocked my account
Your account may be blocked if Stripe has flagged your account as possible fraud or if they are in the process of verifying your SSN. Please contact Stripe's customer support team for further assistance.
If you need help making changes to your payment options, see our guide here.