This article will help you address the following issues with the Clipboard Health app:
- Can't log into the app
- Certain pages within the app won't load
- App is crashing
Update your app
Before anything else, make sure you have the latest version of our app.
- Open the app and select My Account
- Scroll down to see your app version
- If it says "New updates available" click the link and update
Most issues are resolved through an app update, but if your issue persists, please follow this guide.
Can't log in
- Double-check that you are entering the correct login details
- Visit https://hcp.clipboard.health and enter your email* or phone number to receive a new verification link.
*If you don't see a verification link, check your email's spam folder. If it is not in your spam folder, this means your account likely has the wrong email address - Contact our support team.
App pages aren't loading
- Make sure you have the latest app version (see instructions above)
- Ensure you have a strong connection and try again (try both on and off WiFi)
- Close and relaunch the app - try loading again
If you still can't access your account, contact customer support.
Can't see Attendance Score
- Make sure you have the latest version of our app by following the instructions above on how to "Update your app".
- Close and relaunch the app, then try viewing your score.
- Contact customer support if you are still unable to view your attendance score under My Account > Ratings.