If your timesheet was rejected, you will need to correct it before it can be verified and approved for payment. This might delay your payment for an additional 24-48 hours, so it helps to get it right the first time. Learn why your timesheet may be rejected and how to fix it below.
Reasons for rejection
- Poor quality
- Invalid shift details
- Missing/incorrect info
- Invalid format
- Suspected fraud
- No signature
- Digitally edited
Note: You will receive a notification through the app which includes your rejection reason.
What do these mean?
- Poor quality: Timesheet is blurry, has correction fluid/white ink, parts are cropped out or otherwise unreadable due to poor penmanship.
- Invalid shift details: Timesheet reflects the wrong date (example: timesheet submitted for 10/10, but shift was on 10/12) or the wrong shift hours (example: your timesheet reflects 6am - 3pm shift, but your scheduled shift was 3pm to 11pm).
- Missing/incorrect info: Any missing or incorrect information such as name, timestamps (clock in/out or lunch in/out), etc.
- Invalid format: Timesheet did not utilize one of our accepted templates or authorized facility timesheets. Filled out in pencil or red ink.
- Suspected fraudulent: If our team has reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activity.
- Missing signatures: Timesheet is missing your signature or the signature of the shift's authorized signee (e.g. Supervisor, DON, scheduler)
- Digitally edited: Timesheet was filled out or edited digitally.
|Upload a more clean and complete version of your timesheet.|
|Invalid shift details||Review your timesheet and correct any mistakes before uploading again.|
|Missing/incorrect info||Review your timesheet and correct any mistakes.|
|Invalid format||Ask the facility for an approved Clipboard Health timesheet or download one here.|
|Suspected fraud||Standby for more information from our team.|
|Missing signatures||Go back to the facility or requesting their signature via email.|
|Digitally edited||Complete your timesheet by hand only. Ask the facility for an approved Clipboard Health timesheet or download one here.|
After you have resubmitted your timesheet, allow up to 24 hours for your timesheet to be verified. We recommend you checkout our "Timesheet verification checklist" to help you avoid a rejected timesheet in the future.