This guide will help you understand the main features of the Clipboard Health app. We recommend that you read this article after you have completed the onboarding process.
- How to download the app
- Enabling Location Services
- The booking calendar
- Your booked shifts
- Attendance Score
- Support, payroll, and more
For information on our sign-up process, please see our guide on how to sign up with Clipboard Health.
How to download the app
Enabling Location Services
You will need to have Location Services enabled on your mobile device to use the Clipboard Health app. When enabling your Location Services, make sure the permissions are set to Always allow. These settings are required for essential features like clocking in/out, InstantPay, and Urgent Shifts. For instructions and more information, click here to view our guide.
The booking calendar
Located at the bottom-left of your screen, Find Shifts is where you will go to search for available shifts.
- Swipe between months and refine your search by selecting a date
- Tap the blue mile indicator to modify your desired travel range
Click here to learn all the basics of booking.
Your booked shifts
At the bottom-center of your screen, My Shifts is where all of your booked shifts are located.
- View your upcoming shifts
- Chat with the facility
- Upload your timesheet
- Cancel an upcoming shift
Your Attendance Score is the number that we use to determine your account's standing.
- Locate your Attendance Score and our deduction table by opening the Clipboard Health app and selecting the Ratings tab from the bottom menu-bar.
- Here you can also find a "Learn More" section, if you ever need a quick reminder of how the Attendance Score works.
Click here to learn more about your Attendance Score.
Support, payroll, and more
On the bottom-right of your screen, My Account contains a variety of resources to manage your account.
- View your missing and completed documents
- Manage where and how you want to get paid
- Change notification preferences
- Access our support tools