This guide will help you understand the main features of the Clipboard Health app. We recommend that you read this article after you have completed the onboarding process.
- How to download the app
- The booking calendar
- Your booked shifts
- Attendance Score
- Support, payroll, and more
For information on our sign-up process, please see our guide on how to sign up with Clipboard Health.
How to download the app
The booking calendar
Located at the bottom-left of your screen, Find Shifts is where you will go to search for available shifts.
- Swipe between months and refine your search by selecting a date
- Tap the blue mile indicator to modify your desired travel range
Your booked shifts
At the bottom-center of your screen, My Shifts is where all of your booked shifts are located.
Your Attendance Score is the number that we use to determine your account's standing.
- Locate your Attendance Score and our deduction table by opening the Clipboard Health app and selecting the Ratings tab from the bottom menu-bar.
- Here you can also find a "Learn More" section, if you ever need a quick reminder of how the Attendance Score works.
Support, payroll, and more
On the bottom-right of your screen, My Account contains a variety of resources to manage your account.
- View your missing and completed documents
- Manage where and how you want to get paid
- Change notification preferences
- Access our support tools