You can change your payment option on Stripe at any time to manage how you want paid after submitting your timesheet. Keep in mind that in order to get paid instantly with InstantPay, you will need to add a debit card instead of a bank account.
Changing payment type
- Open the Clipboard Health app
- Select My Account at the bottom-right of your screen
- Select the Payroll option
- Tap "Take me to my Stripe account" (You may be prompted to login with a verification code).
- Scroll down to "Payout Details"
- Select Bank account or Debit card to update your settings
Debit card vs bank account
|Option||Debit card||Bank account|
|Payout settings||Automatic / Manual||Automatic|
|Payout fee||$2.99 per payout||$0.00|
|Receive your payout||Instantly||2-3 days|
Note: These settings only impact how quickly your funds reach your bank account after a transfer has been initiated.
- To learn more about your payroll options and how to initiate transfers from Stripe to your bank account, read our article on "Setting up your payroll".
- To read a quick-guide on how to receive immediate transfers, see our "Quick-guide for instant payments".