You can change your payment option on Stripe at any time to manage how you want to be paid, after submitting your timesheet. Keep in mind that in order to get paid instantly with InstantPay, you will need to add a debit card or qualifying bank account.
Changing payment type
- Open the Clipboard Health app.
- Select My Account at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Select the Payroll option.
- Tap "Take me to my Stripe account" (You may be prompted to log in with a verification code).
- Scroll down to "Payout Details".
- Select Bank account or Debit card to update your settings.
Debit card vs bank account
|Debit card/Instant Pay Bank Account
|Non-Instant Pay Bank Account
|Automatic / Manual
|$2.99 per payout
|Receive your payout
Note: These settings only impact how quickly your funds reach your bank account after a transfer has been initiated.
Updating your information on Stripe
To update your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other account information on Stripe, please select "Account Settings" from your Stripe account, or reach out to Stripe 24/7 Support for further assistance.
Reporting payment issues
If you encounter a payment-related issue, please contact our support team.