The main difference between InstantPay and Standard shifts is how long it takes for your payment to reach your Stripe account after working your shift.
- InstantPay shifts enables you to get paid for your shift immediately after uploading your timesheet.
- Standard shifts will require a manual timesheet approval before you get paid.
Continue reading to learn how this works or visit our troubleshooting guide if you're having trouble getting paid with InstantPay.
How InstantPay shifts work
InstantPay uses Location Services to allow you to clock in/out of your shift and start/end your lunch within the app. Since your shift activity is already confirmed through the app's Location Services, your payment will reach your Stripe balance instantly upon submitting your manual timesheet.
- If you add a debit card on Stripe, your funds instantly reach your personal bank account whenever an automatic or manual withdrawal is initiated ($2.99 processing fee applies).
- If you add a bank account on Stripe, your funds will take 2-3 days to reach your personal bank account after a manual withdrawal is initiated (No processing fees)
Note: You must still submit a manual timesheet in order to validate your in-app shift activity.
How Standard shifts work
Some shifts do not qualify for "InstantPay" and are instead considered "Standard", which means you will not receive a payment on Stripe until your timesheet has been manually verified.
- Manual verifications may take up to 48 hours to process since the facility will need to verify your hours before receiving payment on your Stripe account.
- Once the payment has reached your Stripe account, your transfers will be processed based on the same debit card vs bank account rules described above.
Note: InstantPay shifts are automatically converted to Standard shifts if you fail to enable Location Services, or forget to clock in/out of your shift/lunch.
Configuring your payment settings
When you work an InstantPay shift, the funds are instantly paid to your Stripe account. However, the speed at which the funds are withdrawn from your Stripe account and deposited into your personal bank account will depend on your payment settings. If you wish to have your funds instantly deposited to your bank account after completing a shift, read our "Quick-guide for instant payments".