The Clipboard Health app makes it easy to browse and book the shifts you want to work.
To book a shift
- Open the Clipboard Health app on your phone
- Select Find Shifts at the bottom-left of your screen
- Select a date on the calendar
- Select AM, PM, or NOC to view those available shifts
- Review the shift's details
- Select Book This Shift when you're ready to make a selection
- If the shift is an Instant Book, you will see a message to Book which instantly makes the shift yours.
- If the shift is a Standard Book, you will see an option to Request the shift. This requires an additional confirmation from the facility which generally takes less than 24 hours.*
*Based on the average turnaround time.
Note: Once a shift has been booked and confirmed, you are expected to appear for your shift, or cancel within 24 hours of your shift's scheduled start time. Learn more about our cancellation rules here.
If you are missing documents
- Shifts that require additional documentation will show "You're missing required documents".
- Click Upload Required Documents or keep browsing for eligible shifts.
Getting the most out of your shifts
Now that you know the basics on how to book a shift, take a few minutes to learn more about our booking features by reading our article on The booking basics which covers:
- Understanding shift details
- Types of shifts
- Booking vs InstantBooking shifts
- Attendance Confirmation notifications
- Why you should enable location services