If one of your documents was rejected, you can review the reason and try uploading your document again by following the steps below.
Identify your rejection status
- Open the Clipboard Health App and select My Account > Documents
- Scroll down to the "Rejected" section of your documents
- Select a rejected document.
The reason your document was rejected will appear in red. Address the issue and retry submitting your document by selecting Upload Document. If you believe your document was rejected by mistake, please contact our support team.
Some rejections may require an alternate validation process. When this is the case, our team will reach out to you via email and request additional information.
Tips to avoid rejections
- Review your documentation and confirm they are up-to-date and still valid.
- Ensure there are no erasures, typographical errors, alterations, or tampering of any kind.
- Ensure the photo of your document is legible.
- Double-check that both sides are included when uploading documents with a front and back.
- Upload every page for documents that consist of multiple pages. You can upload these pages as separate attachments.
- Upload accepted formats only (jpg and pdf).