If you see a message on your account that says you are missing documents, you can update our records by following these steps:
- Open the Clipboard Health app
- Go to My Account (bottom-right) and select "Documents"
- Scroll down to the "Missing" section and select your missing document
- Select Upload Document and take a photo or attach a file to finish submitting your document.
Note: Documents that require multiple pages must be added individually.
- If your document gets "stuck" while trying to upload or causes the page to freeze, please contact our support team.
- If your file is being rejected, please visit our article that explains why documents are rejected.