Some of your documents such as your physical exam, vaccinations records, or background check will expire and require that you periodically update them.
If a document has expired, you may be temporarily unable to book new shifts until your documents have been updated through the Clipboard Health app.
To view and update your expired documents:
- Open the Clipboard Health app
- Select My Account (bottom-right)
- Select Documents and locate any items that show an "Expired" status.
- Select Upload Document then take a photo or choose a file
- Hit submit to finish uploading your document.
Note: Documents that require multiple pages must be added individually.
After you submit your new document, the status will change from Expired to Submitted and will be reviewed by our team for approval. Expect the approval process to take between 1-2 business days days.
If you are encountering issues with this process because your document isn’t uploading, please contact our support team.