Before you can start booking shifts through Clipboard Health, you will need to verify or upload several documents and certifications through the Clipboard Health app.
- Your professional license # or certificate
- BLS / CPR certification
- Your driver's license or state ID
- Proof of a physical exam and TB test from within 12 months.
- TB Test and Chest X-Ray
- OIG & SAM
- Background check
- Some states and/or facilities may require additional documents according to state law or facility policy.
- Documents that expire will require period updates. Learn how to update expired documents here.
How to upload your documents
You can quickly and securely upload your documents through the Clipboard Health app by following the steps below:
- Go to My Account and select Documents
- Locate the type of document you want to upload
- See Missing for documents you haven't provided
- See Expired for documents that must be updated
- See Rejected for documents that were rejected
- See Required by some facilities for documents that are useful, but not required to get started.
- After selecting a document, tap "Upload Document" then take a photo or choose a file to submit your document.
Note: Documents that require multiple pages must be added individually.
Tip: Unlock additional shifts
You can unlocking additional shifts and earn more money by uploading additional documents that may be required by some facilities in your state.
- Follow the upload instructions above, and navigate to the documents under Required by some facilities.
Review your documents
Make sure there are no documents in the Rejected or Missing sections and upload them if needed. Once all of your documents have been uploaded and approved, you’ll be eligible to book shifts!