Before you can start booking shifts through Clipboard Health, you will need to verify or upload several documents and certifications through the Clipboard Health app.
- Your professional license # or certificate
- BLS / CPR certification
- Your driver's license or state ID
- TB Test (taken within 12 months) or Chest X-Ray (taken within 5 years)
- OIG & SAM
- Background check
- Some states and/or facilities may require additional documents according to state law or facility policy.
- Documents that expire will require period updates. Learn how to update expired documents here.
How to upload your documents
You can quickly and securely upload your documents through the Clipboard Health app by following the steps below:
- Go to My Account and select Documents
- Select a category
- Missing = required documents you haven't provided
- Expired = documents that must be updated
- Rejected = documents that were rejected
- Miscellaneous = non-specified documents
- Required by some facilities for documents that are useful, but not required to get started.
- Select Upload Document then take a photo or choose a file* to submit your document.
Note: Documents that require multiple pages must be added individually.
*Accepted formats are jpg and pdf.
Tip: Unlock additional shifts
You can unlock additional shifts and earn more money by uploading additional documents that may be required by some facilities in your state.
- Follow the upload instructions above, and navigate to the documents under Required by some facilities.
Review your documents