Completing a background check is required in order to sign-up as a healthcare professional with Clipboard Health.
During the initial sign-up process, you will see the "Email me an invite" option which will send you a link to process your background check (See exclusions).
You will need to request a new invitation link if:
- Your initial invitation link expired.
- Your last report is expiring soon (30 days or less).
- Your last report has already expired.
Requesting a background check
- Open the Clipboard Health app on your phone (iOS or Android)
- Select My Account (bottom-right)
- Select Documents
- Locate the "Missing" section and select "Email me an invite"
After selecting "Email me an invite", you will receive an email containing a link to process your background check. Click the link in your email and follow the instructions to process your background check.
If you can't find this email
Search your inbox for the subject “Clipboard Health has asked Checkr to run your background check”
Check your spam folder
The following states will not see an option to "Email me an invite" and will instead receive further instructions from our Documents team upon completing your initial onboarding process. Please contact our support team if you require a new background check.
What does your background check screen for?
- National Criminal Search(Standard)
- Sex Offender Search
- SSN Trace
- Global Watchlist Search
After your background check has been submitted and approved, you will be ready to book shifts!