Workers in the following states will now have the option to update their ETA through the app. You will be presented with the option to do so upon receiving an Attendance Confirmation, but you can update your ETA at any time if you believe you will be running late.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Louisville, KY
How to update your ETA
Beginning 8 hours before your shift's start-time, you will be able to update your ETA through the following methods:
- My Shifts
- Facility Chat
- Attendance Confirmations
Note: Your new ETA can only be set up to 3 hours past the shift's start-time.
Updating via "My Shifts"
- Go to My Shifts.
- Tap on your upcoming shift.
- Select Late for Shift.
- Set your new expected arrival time and any details you would like to add in the spaces provided.
- Tap Update ETA at the bottom of your screen.
Updating via Chat
- Select the Chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Find and select the workplace chat that you are headed to.
- Scroll to find the "Running Late" message, and tap the blue Update ETA button.
- Provide your new expected arrival time and any details you would like to add in the space provided.
- Tap Update ETA at the bottom of your screen
Updating via Attendance Confirmation
You will have the option to update your ETA any time you receive an Attendance Confirmation notification.
- Open the Attendance Confirmation
- Select Late for shift
What happens when I update my ETA?
After confirming your new ETA and tapping Update ETA, a message will automatically be sent to the workplace informing them of your new ETA.
Please be aware that you are expected to arrive on time for all scheduled shifts, and workplaces reserve the right to decline any late arrivals. Learn more about late arrivals here.