Under the My Account page, you can edit your contact information and set up your notification preferences so that you never have to worry about missing important notifications.
How do I edit my account information?
- Open the Clipboard Health web app (desktop only)
- Select Management from the left menu bar
- Select My Account
- Select Edit Information on the right side of your screen
How do I set my notification preferences?
On the bottom half of the My Account tab, you can manage your notifications.
- “On” indicates that you are going to get these notifications in real time.
- “Off” indicates that you will never be notified of this notification.
- “Daily” indicates that you want to be notified only once a day. This option will give you a choice of what time of the day you want this notification to be sent to you.
How do I deactivate my account?
In red text at the bottom of the My Account page, there is an option to deactivate your account.
If you need assistance updating your facility's address or other settings, please contact Customer Support for assistance.