This article will help you address the following issues with the web and mobile app for the Clipboard Health platforms:
- Pages aren’t loading
- Blank or unresponsive screen
- App is crashing
- Buttons aren’t working
- Click here to see if there’s an update available for your app. (If you don’t see an option to “update”, please try the steps below.
- Ensure you have a strong connection and try again (try both on and off WiFi).
- Close and relaunch the app, then try loading again.
If you’re still having trouble with the app, please contact customer support and let them know your issue was not resolved with these steps.
For optimal compatibility, we recommend that you use Google Chrome to access the web app. Clearing your web browser's cache can help fix most technical issues.
Clearing your cache on Google Chrome
See a video tutorial here.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click More Tools (towards the bottom of the section), then Clear browsing data.
- You will be taken to a new tab with various options including a time range. Select All time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" (you don’t have to check “Browsing history”).
- Click Clear Data and your cache will be cleared.
If you’re still having trouble with the web app, please contact customer support and let them know your issue was not resolved with these steps.