This article only applies if you are currently in select areas only. Clipboard Health may change or adjust available markets at any time.
- Sacramento-Roseville-Folsom, CA
- Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
- Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
- Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX
- Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI
When a shift is reposted as an Urgent Shift, you may encounter an event where both the originally scheduled worker and the replacement worker arrive to work the same shift. See your options below and make the selection that best serves your facility’s needs.
Keep both workers
- If you keep both workers, your facility will be charged both for the originally scheduled worker and for an additional worker according to the originally scheduled shift’s hourly rate.
Send one worker home
- If you send one of the workers home, your facility will be charged for one worker according to the originally scheduled shift’s hourly rate.
- Your facility will not be charged a cancellation or sent home fee.
Send both workers home
If you send both workers home, your facility will be charged a cancellation or sent home fee for 1 worker only.